Saturday, July 24, 2010

Today!!!!

Today I'm soooo excited because it's my friend's b-day celebration!!!! AAAGH! A lot of our 'group' will be there so I get to see them too! We're having a night beach party thing. (PARTY TIME! for those of you who get it...)
Plus I'm so proud of myself for working a new character into my stori!!! I had it alllll planned out, but at the last minute, I decided to add a character's best friend, who will eventually have a bigger part. I plan on telling parts of the whole stori from different POVs (not 'Power of Veto', like on Big Brother, Point of View smart one)
I would tell you about the story, but it's a little too complicated for me to type out in a number of paragraphs. I have a strange way of organizing....
Anyway, *rolls eyes* I've already somewhat composed a movie cast-assuming when I publish it, it will become a movie (hoping!). So I've cast my friend Ellie for the main character, though she'll be playing two parts because the main character is...well, nevermind it's too hard to explain, my other friend Freckles for the main character's bestie, Jeremy Shada for the CIA agent turned good, and Xavier Samuel as the poor brother who gets killed off by the evil domineering government.

No comments:

Post a Comment