Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Can't Think of a Title Other Than This One


Okay, I know that lately, I've been posting a LOT about Xavier Samuel (not that there's anything wrong with that), and you're all rolling your eyes at me. But, I just have to share this with everyone. And who hates Australian people anyway? Especially good looking actors...^-^ Anyway, to the point: Xavier was in this movie called The Loved Ones last year. It was at the Sydney Film Festival, I think and won a lot of those types of awards. The Loved Ones is about this guy, Brent, who accidentally kills his father in a freak car accident and he is constantly racked with guilt. He has a shot at happiness wiht his girlfriend Holly, who he intends to go to prom with. That is, until Lola asks him and he turns her down. Lola and her father kidnap Brent out of revenge and he becomes the center of a series of macabre event invvolving disco balls, syrringes, pink satin and power drills. Check out the trailer on YouTube of course. (I would link directly to the vid, but I was having technical difficulties earlier...)

No comments:

Post a Comment