Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Forgot How Awesome These Things Were...




I'm currently watching Wolverine and the X-Men, which will be proceeded by Avatar: The Last Airbender, and was after Iron Man: Armored Adventures. I haven't seen these shows in soooooo long, I've forgotten how wickedly awesome they are! I've always loved the X-Men! It just sounds so cool to have super powers and get the bad guys! Plus, in the movies Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine/Logan! And Avatar, well, whoever doesn't think that's awesome is just plain odd (no offense Swoosh)! I like Avatar for the same reason I like the X-Men, and Iron Man.
Me and my friend Ellie are total nerds for Iron Man!!! XD We love the movies, TV shows, and books! But we have yet to read the comics; seeing as there's about a gazillion of them. Which means we're so psyched for Comic-Con this week! *squeal!*
Originally, we were going to dress up as our fave characters, but then my mom said that if we're not dressed as the Princess Leia fantasy outfit, we're going to die of heat stroke. (A/N: I do NOT like Star Wars, its totally pointless and absurd, I like Star Trek)
So yeah, that pretty much explains the pics above.

No comments:

Post a Comment