Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inception (!!!!!)


(Above: Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Arthur: the Point Man...what ever that means)

Random New Favorite Quote: "You musn't be afrain to dream a little bigger, darling." -Eames, in 'Inception'


A few days ago, I went to go see the movie 'Inception'. It was *so flippin' awesome!* The movie was great: the plot was awesome (confusing, but not nonsense-y), and it just had that aura of intrigue that pulls you right in. Now, I'm not a movie critic, and I hate it when people shatter the perfect illusion of your favorite movie *cough cough* (you know who you are!) so, I'm not going to go into detail about what flaws it had (I couldn't find any, just so you know).
That is now my favorite movie. Which is big, because since december, Guy Ritchie's 'Sherlock Holmes' with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. Both wonderful actors that played a great duo in my opinion. But now 'Inception' is No. 1 (in the Box Office too I think), with Leo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. (A/N: I do not like slash! It bugs the crap outta me, don't judge...-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment