Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Charming Notion...(no sarcasm intended)

I was visiting my favorite blog a few weeks ago, when the blogger linked to her other blog, for her other book. That other blog had a link to a website having to do with reincarnation. Now, I don't believe in a lot of things (coincidences, celeb romours, racism, etc.) but reincarnation and many others (aliens, Nessie--the Loch Ness monster--, government conspiracy, ghosts, many things other people beleive are myths) are the ones I do believe in.
I took a questionairre and figured out that I have lived before; most likely many times before. So I downloaded their brochure a promised myself I'd visit them when I go to New York.
The website is called The Ouroboros Society. An Ouroboros is a snake that's eating its own tail, mostly in rings, necklaces, anceint drawings.
You should go check it out. I'll post a link here.
Or it's all in my head, due to my overactive imagination, or psychosis. As E.L. Doctorow said: 'Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.' A quote to live by in my world.

1 comment:

  1. Great quote! I suppose there are other forms of schizophrenia that are 'indeed frowned upon in most societies'. LOL

    ReplyDelete