Saturday, December 18, 2010

X-Mas!

Christmas in six days! So close! I'm so psyched, it's not even funny! Plus I'm writing my first ever Christmas fanfiction! It's for Arthur and Eames from Inception, of course.

And my winter break just started. *sigh* This will definitley be fun. Unfortunately, with the good comes the bad. I've gotten sick, with a sore throat and vertigo/dizzyness sometimes and headaches, it's not too good. And my muse is being kind of cruel to Arthur and Eames. "Bah-humbug," she says grimly. Grrr...I wish she'd just be nice to them. When I was planning out their xmas fic, I had all these NICE ideas planned out, then now that I'm actually writing, she insists on making things intense and non-cheery. Curse her.

My bestie from first grade, we'll call her Lizzy, got me this amazingly touching gift for Christmas: a picture, no scratch that, THE picture of the three amigos (even though we're girls) on our first day of sixth grade, two years ago. It's a picture of me, Lizzy, and Annie (other bestie from beyond kinder)--well, just our feet on the blacktop at lunch.
We could only get our feet, we were using Annie's phone so we didn't want to look too suspicious.

This Christmas fell just short of being perfect, on account of one of our group members being in Germany. We did a Secret Santa, had tons of laughs, got amazing presents, and grew closer. It would have been even better had she been there.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment