Monday, December 6, 2010

Inception is out Tomorrow!!!

Yay! Me and my bestie are so psyched, we can't wait to get our hot little hands on that masterpiece of a movie!!
Plus 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' is out on Friday! My favourite Narnia book made into an epic movie! I'm so jealous of the director, lucky duck. (his/her name escapes me...) This week will be beastie, I can't wait! Plus Christmas in 19 days! Sorry for my overuse of the exclamation mark, I'm just really excited.
Did you know that Ben Barnes and John Noble are the same height and have the same birthday? (random fact my sister and I found out...) So if they were to do a movie together, the poster would say 'Barnes and Noble' (like the bookstore!). I'm crazy I know, but I was thinking about that at dinner, and felt the need to share.
Plus, I'm so in love with Florence + The Machine's songs Kiss With a Fist, and Postcards From Italy! They're amazing, you should totally listen to them! Postcards From Italy goes really well with an Arthur/Eames fanfic, it's perfect for it.
Is anyone else going to *yawn* stay up for Hawaii Five-0 tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment