Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Wicked Awesomeness


Here's an awesome pic of my new favorite show!!! (From Left to Right: Agent Six, Rex, Bobo Haha. Six is my favorite) That last episode was pretty freaky though...And not to mention funny! (Agent Six is totally in love with Doctor Holiday XDDDDD srsly though...) That next episode looks awesome, Rex has a shot at finding (maybe) about his past. Pretty promising, huh?
More good news:
ONLY 3 FRIGGIN' DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL! Is THAT promising or what? Except one of my best friends is moving to Germany. Her dad's in the military so they get transfered a lot. I wonder what it's like in Europe...I hope to go some day soon. But at least she's coming back for senior year of high school. But that seems so far off...
I'm (still) trying to teach myself French. It's really hard, I gotta give teachers some credit, though. They put up with all the crap they get from students and stuff like that.
I'm watching I Am Legend on TNT. That's a good movie. I can't believe he killed that dog! It was so cute, too bad it was zombified.

No comments:

Post a Comment