Friday, June 18, 2010

Summa Vaca! (summer vacation for those idiots out there...)


School ended a few days ago for me. I should've been more excited, but one of my besties was moving to Germany. At lunch, at the end of the day, we were all giving her hugs and taking pics and, most of all, crying. I mean, I know she's coming back in five years, but that's five years! Half a freaking decade! But we all loved her family too, they were like, one of those families who is so nice but moves around a lot. So we're all going to miss them...*sob*. There were only five people of our twelve person group who didn't cry. Five out of twelve! Well, two of them aren't criers for any reason, and three said they'd cry later. But it's just so sad! On the other hand, though, now we have an excuse to go to Europe...(oh darn!)

1 comment:

  1. Um....I didn't know what Summa Vaca was, am I an idiot!?!?

    ReplyDelete