Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Blue Hill Horror


In case some of you haven't watched the news (lately), four teenagers were hiking in Panama, when they spotted this beast leaving a cave. It started to climb the cliff wall away, when the teenagers started to throw rocks and sticks at it. The beast died and fell into a river and washed ashore later that day and was photographed by locals. I didn't want to post a picture of the beast on the front page, for some of the people with weak stomachs (Ily, Calimum, etc.) so I'll link to it instead. Find more pictures and articles at Cryptomundo.

7 comments:

  1. hi how was school. that thing looks how i feel, like crap. hope i can make swhooshes party. byebye
    ily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't have a weak stomach! LOL I do appreciate you posting a link instead, though. It would have been pretty unsettling to visit your blog and see that creature on the screen.

    Ily, how are you feeling now? Jewels told me you weren't well late last week. I hope you're much better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of the fetal pig from high school biology or zoology ... seen on of those yet? Ah the odor (fumes) of formaldehyde ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. In some of those pictures, it looks like Voldemort (from the first HP movie)...

    The creature who must not be named!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeling soooo much better thanks for asking calimum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear it, Ily. Good luck with your play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks CaliMum. Hope Jewels can come.
    <3,
    Ily

    ReplyDelete