Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bad Writing Contest

'She walked into my office on legs as long as those long-legged birds that you see in Florida - the pink ones, not the white ones - except that she was standing on both of them, not one of them, like those like those birds, the pink ones, except she wasn't wearing pink, but I knew that right away that she was trouble.'
No, that is NOT my writing. I got it from this link my dad sent me a while back. It's this Bad Writing Contest, and most of them are hilarious! (some of them i just don't get though) Anyway, check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. It's still funny! Thanks for the hat tip. I'll go and feed the fish now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting that. It's been a while since I saw that and lost the link. So funny!

    ReplyDelete