Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bronson


Have you ever wondered who Britain's most infamous and violent prisoner was? I know I have! That's why I love the movie 'Bronson'! Actually no, but I do love the movie, I just wasn't wondering about prisoners. Anyway, a few days ago, I watched the movie 'Bronson' with Tom Hardy as Charlie Bronson (formerly known as Michael Peterson), a deranged man who robbed a post office and was sentenced to seven years time. He ended up spending thirty-four with thirty of them in solitary confinement. It was really interesting and is now one of my Top Five Fave Movies! (Go Tom!)

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of the movie before, and it's a shame it didn't get more recognition. Tom Hardy does an amazing job with the role, and it's an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete