Monday, November 23, 2009

Vaccinations

Today was so strange. I got the swine flu vaccination as an injection, and I got the seasonal flu shot as the nasal spray. Do NOT get the nasal spray!!! It was soo weird! After it shoots in both nostrils, it drips down your throat and tastes weird!
Anyway, how's everyone's Thanksgiving break going? I keep thinking it's Sunday for some reason. And yesterday at breakfast, I was like, "It feels like Sunday," when it actually WAS Sunday. *sigh* I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hola, (insert my nickname for u) ;} WHat are you doin over the break, for me CLEANING!

    I am gettin a ne room style so over the break I get to empty my room. FUN, NOT!!! Whatcha doin.

    Ily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothin to do with ur post but what the heck is wrong with ur fish at the bottom of the screen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what r u talking about? is there something wrong with my fishies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They wont let me feed them. STUPID FISH!!!!!
    Lol jkjkjk little fishies. You r not stupid. (yes. yes u r)Sorry i am goin insane. call me!
    Ily

    ReplyDelete