Monday, October 25, 2010

Sorry For the Late Post


The title says it all. (above: a favourite show)

I'm so sorry for not posting lately, but there just hasn't been much worth sharing. Let's see, I had writer's block (still do), had a dream I was talking to my friend living halfway across the world, found out my cousin is coming to visit, and decided to write an Arthur fanfiction. I'm going to be so mean to him, I'm giving him a hard childhood and that's all I can tell you people. Maybe I'll post a first draft here before FF.n, I don't know yet. BUT, I still have to finish my Eames story, and Prank Wars. Merde!
And now I'm so into Edith Piaf's music and Florence + The Machine! Both their music is amazing and unique! ;) I listen to it everyday, it's so awesome!
Anyway, I'd better get back to drawing... oh! and HAPPY LEGOLAS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment