Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Really Weird Day

Today I had the weirdest day. It started like this: I woke up and went to Trader Joe's to run errands. When I walked in the door, people were hitting a pinata. It was strange, very very strange...either way I got candy. Then I didn't think about my story until now, and didn't get on the computer till now. At Trader Joe's we bought this really strong ginger ale. It had a really strong after taste. I didn't like it...at ALL.
Anyway, I had the idea (in my story) that a zoo could have some kind of mishap and the animals had a little run in with a nuclear waste dump and got all mutated like, and somehow got into the school (where the story takes place) and so that would be where the panda would have its cameo. What do you people think?

3 comments:

  1. Are you talking about jinxed. Why can't you write what you where gonna write when school ended. I, Ily Hayden Don't like Your zoo idea.
    So please for me one of your bff's write the orinial story.
    Ily

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i'm talking about jynxed. i'm not writing that crap! i have a fresh start now! but i will email you what i have of the first draft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that AUTHENTIC ginger ale ROCKS.

    Canada Dry is for wimps!

    ReplyDelete